Visiting a marijuana store for the first time can be a fun experience. You can legally purchase some marijuana and be able to enjoy its effects without worry. You may be excited to find that in marijuana stores, there is such a wide selection of products that you can choose from which includes more than just your conventional pot. This can sometimes be overwhelming for some users so you will want to be prepared when you visit a marijuana store so that you can make sure you can make a worthwhile purchase. So to help you out, here are some things to consider before your first visit.
- What you consider important in the purchase – As a customer, you should look into what it is that matters to you when you are making this purchase. Things to factor in here include the price of the products, its convenience of usage, its potency, the cleanliness of using it, and more. You are the one making the purchase and you are the one who knows what matters to you. Considering this will help you find the right product and make a smart purchase.
- The product you are looking for – When you first walk into the marijuana store, there is a big chance that the first thing your budtender will say is “What are you looking for?”. They will already be expecting that you have an idea of the kind of marijuana product you want. You don’t necessarily have to do a lot of research on the different strains of marijuana, just make sure you already know what kind of experience you want so that your budtender can help you find the right product.
- Your method of consuming marijuana – There is so many other ways to consume marijuana other than just smoking it out of a pipe or as a joint. The products sold in marijuana stores can vary in the way that they are to be used. Different marijuana products can be vaporized, applied topically, eaten, drunk, and more. You can even find marijuana bath bombs! These different methods of consuming can either get you high, or not but still give you that therapeutic feeling.
- Your desire to get high – There are kind of marijuana products that can really put you in a strong psychoactive state while there are products that don’t. You will want to find the kind of marijuana products that will hit you just in the right spot. If it is going to be your first time to try out some marijuana, ask what your budtender can recommend to first-time user.
- The feeling you want – The feeling of using marijuana extends to more than just becoming high off the product. If you are going to be using marijuana recreationally, then go ahead and choose from products that will give you some THC. If you are going to be using marijuana for medical purposes, then ask your budtender what he can recommend for the condition that you want to treat with marijuana.